How do I return an item for refund or exchange?
Please download and print our Quayside and Cabotswood returns form here. We recommend that you use a trackable service that gives you not only proof of despatch by yourself but obtains a signature upon delivery of the parcel at our warehouse.
We personally recommend www.collectplus.co.uk ,We understand they are considerably cheaper than the Post Office.
- Click here to start a returns label
- Please enter ‘Cabotswood’ in the recipient’s name
- Scroll down and select our returns address – ‘Streamline Office Solutions LTD Unit 7’
- On ‘Choose your parcel weight’ select 0-2kg, this should be £3.99
- Enter the value of the item in the box below, this should automatically select £2 cover below however, you can select the free option
- If you scroll down, it will ask if you either want to print the postage label yourself, or you can get it printed in store for 30p
- Enter your email address in the next box below, to get delivery updates
- Click ‘Next step – Review’
- This should take you to the next page where you can scroll down and select ‘NEXT STEP – CONFIRM & PAY’
- Now you can pay using your card or PayPal.
2. Royal Mail Postal Service
You can return the item using the Royal Mail normal postal services, Postage costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel and postal region.
While we hope you’ll be happy with your Quayside or Cabotswood items, we know you may sometimes need to return them. We will be happy to exchange items or refund the cost of the item within 30 days of purchase/receipt, provided the items are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging with all labelling.
Please note the following:
• It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition.
• Postage costs are not refunded
To return an item purchased online for exchange or refund by post, please include a returns form with your items.