We offer free standard 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50. Standard 1-3 working day delivery is £4.50 and we also offer a next working day delivery service for a charge of £5.95, if ordered before 12 noon.
Please note that all orders placed, are processed and delivered between Monday-Friday (not weekends). If delivery is attempted three times, it will be returned back to us and the delivery cost will have to be paid again.
Due to the new rules which were implement on 31st December 2020, customers purchasing any goods from us outside of the UK will be responsible to pay import tax.
While we hope you’ll be happy with your Quayside or Cabotswood items, we know you may sometimes need to return them. We will be happy to exchange items or refund the cost of the item within 30 days of purchase/receipt, provided the items are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging with all labelling.
Please note the following:
• It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition.
• Please ensure that when you return your boots, the boot box is sealed inside of a plastic bag and please DO NOT tape the Cabotswood boot box itself or stick your label directly onto the box as this causes damage meaning it can not be reused. If we receive your boot box back and it has been damaged, there will be a handling and re-packing charge of £5.
• If any products are faulty, you MUST contact us on 01275392694 before returning them yourself. If you proceed to return your product without contacting us, we will be unable to refund the return postage.
• Postage costs are not refunded
• Refunds can take up to 7 working days to be processed once they have been returned to our warehouse.
• Unfortunately we do not offer a repairs service at Footwear Brands however if you are looking to get your boots/shoes repaired then we recommend using Clever Cloggs. Please find there website below : https://clevercloggs.uk/
To return an item purchased online for exchange or refund by post, please include a returns form with your items.
How do I return an item for refund or exchange?
Please write on your delivery note if you would like an exchange or refund and put this back inside your parcel before returning to us. We recommend that you use a trackable service that gives you not only proof of despatch by yourself but obtains a signature upon delivery of the parcel at our warehouse.
1. Royal Mail Click & Drop
We personally recommend Royal
Mail Click & Drop as we understand that they are an efficient and reliable courier service.
2. Select ‘Send an item’ and include the destination (e.g., United Kingdom)
3. Set the weight as 2kg for Cabotswood Boxes and 1kg for Quayside Boxes.
4. Press ‘send an item now’ to continue.
5. Select ‘small’ or ‘medium’ parcel and the press continue.
6. Select the value of the item you are returning and then select one of the services below. Press continue.
7. Input the postcode TA6 4TP and select the address ‘Streamline Office Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, Dunball Industrial Estate, Bridgwater’.
8. Then put ‘Footwear Brands LTD’ in the recipient’s name section. Press continue.
9. Then input your postcode and select your address from the drop down. Then press ‘Add to basket’
10. Your Label will then appear on the screen and it will be in your basket ready to purchase.
11. If you would like to take the parcel to the Post Office yourself, then continue through to the checkout. You will be asked to input your email address so that you can receive the label to print off at home. Tick the confirmation section and then select how you would like to pay.
Want to get the parcel collected from your address?
1. If you would prefer to get the parcel collected from your address for just 72p then press ‘arrange a collection’ before you go through to the checkout.
2. It will already have the item to collect selected and you just need to press continue.
3. Your address will then be automatically added as the collection point; however, you can change this if need be (to a work address). Press continue.
4. Select a collection date that works for you and fill out the Safe Place and Dog information below. Press continue.
5. Your label and collection cost will be in your basket and you will need to hover on the basket and press ‘ View Basket & Checkout’.
6. Input your email address and then tick the confirmation sections. Then select how you would like to pay.